AmeriHealth Caritas Community Education Team Lead in Charleston, South Carolina
Community Education Team Lead
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Community Education, this position is responsible for the supervision of Community Educators in their assigned territories. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Community Educators’ outreach activities as well as weekly schedules, field monitoring and trainings. Assists management in the implementation of strategic outreach plan to help achieve company goals and state induced initiatives. Assures Community Educators achieve individual and regional membership goals. Help strengthen partnerships with community leaders and social service agencies for company, plan and membership support.
Supports and carries out the Company’s mission and values.
- Supervises the day-to-day field activities of the Community Educators to assure company goals are achieved and all compliances are adhered.
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of strategic outreach plan to help achieve all company goals and state induced initiatives.
- Responsible for completing weekly schedules ensuring that all Community Educators in assigned territories are working within state approved community sites or events.
- Maintain and submits all paperwork requirements accurately, clearly written and within proper timelines.
- Assists in developing community platforms for the opportunity of First Choice plan presentations and outreach in preventive health education.
- Keeps abreast of current market changes and competitors’ activities that may affect plan enrollments and member retention.
- Participates in house committees and collaborates with other departments to assure all company goals are met.
- Support all other Corporate/company products and lines of businesses
- Act as a liaison, support and carries out the Company’s’ mission and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent business experience.
- 3-5 years Managed Care.
- Scheduling, planning and follow-up skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism in diverse environments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have very good computer skills.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled