Caliber Home Loans Production Assistant - Charleston, SC - Charleston, SC in Charleston, South Carolina
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day" work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Production Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and other clerical support to Loan Consultants or Branch Managers (who meet volume requirements) to assist in loan production. Typical responsibilities are listed below and may vary based on whether the Assistant supports a Loan Consultant or a Branch Manager.
- Assists with inputting borrower information.
- Assists with managing active pipeline.
- Ensures all documentation is accounted for and properly completed/signed.
- Documents loan details for processing plan.
- Mails documents to client for signature.
- Ensures loan packages are complete before loan closing and all relevant parties have received paperwork necessary to close.
- Performs general clerical/ administrative duties.
- Collaborates with loan processor to ensure smooth transition of work.
- Communicates with clients as necessary.
- Maintains phone log of calls made and received by Account Manager / Loan Consultant.
- All Caliber compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act.
- A valid NMLS license is required although this is considered a non-loan originator position.
- Valid NMLS License
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 1-2 years administrative or clerical experience
- Mortgage company experience
- Strong computer skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite application skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complementary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.